Airport Research Center GmbH (ARC) offers extensive services, ranging from the development of early conceptual studies, the comprehensive creation of airport master plans, conduction of aeronautical studies to the functional planning of airport facilities, such as hangars or passenger terminals.
In the context of international airport master planning ARC has extensive experience in planning and design of all relevant airside and landside systems including e.g. facility requirement and functional programming, facility sizing, layout planning, environemntal impact studies, obstacle surface planning, ICAO compliance checks, etc. Additionally, ARC cooperates with a broad range of partners, offering clients a wide selection of services with regard to master planning, including but not limited to, the following:
- Evaluation of existing plans
- Strategic planning
- On-the-spot advisory service
- Development of conceptual studies
- Development of master plans
- Optimisation of master plans
- Functional planning of all airport areas
- Evaluation of different layout concepts for runway, taxiway and apron systems as well as terminal buildings
- General design and detailed planning of all facilities (i.e. catering, cargo, fire brigade, workshops,maintenance halls, hotels, offices, etc.)
- Airport access evaluation (curb side, parking systems, rail facilities, etc.)
ARC utilises an integrated approach, being able to offer tailor-made master plan concepts which suit all individual airport requirements. If required the functional relevance of plans are evaluated, validated and optimised for future use with sophisticated simulations. The results of these studies are processed according to the client ’s demands, including master plan layouts, functional plans, detailed blueprints and technical descriptions
Subset of references
For more information see the projects page.
Download more information:
|| Product Letter "Master Planning"
Tags: strategic airport planning, investment planning, Flughafenplanung, Flughafen Masterplanung, Planfeststellungsverfahren, Flughafen Ausbauplanung